(aka “The Sunshiners”)
This Chapter was awarded a charter at their inaugural luncheon held at the Jacaranda Hotel in Avon Park, Florida on February 27, 2014. There were 29 members present. The Event Coordinators were Jerry & Carol Blumeyer. The initial Chapter guidelines are:
- The geographic area is the Florida peninsula.
- The purpose is to hold luncheon meetings for fellowship, fun & food.
- Membership in the National Carriage Travel Club is required, membership in another Chapter is encouraged, Guests are welcome at any meeting.
- The Chapter may meet one time per month in December, January, February and March.
- The Area Coordinator is the only elected officer.
- There will be no formal “business” meeting or Chapter dues.
- There will be a volunteer “Event Coordinator” for each meeting. If there is no volunteer, there will be no meeting.
- Meetings will normally be held mid-day at a venue selected by the Event Coordinator. Tentative meeting schedule: Second Thursday of December, fourth Thursday of January, February and March.
New Members Always Welcome!